Top Ten Reasons Why Cheerleading Should be an Olympic Sport...
- All other Olympic sports could have their own official cheerleaders.
- It could definitely be a coed sport.
- There would never be a shortage of judges. Most men would kill for this job.
- Language shouldn't be a problem; how many ways can you say "Go, Team, Go?"
- There would never be a need to drug test; cheerleaders are always smiling.
- Rich countries wouldn't have an advantage; how many uniforms does a squad need?
- It's easier to spell than gymnastics.
- It could go either way, Winter or Summer.
- No special equipment is needed, just give them some ground.
- Pom Poms are cheaper than pole vaults.
What do you think about this? I mean, if ping-pong can be named an official sport, don't you think Cheerleaders deserve a spot too? There is obviously a lot of athletic ability involved and skill, so why do you think it's not a sport? Give us your thoughts in the comment section below! :)